Patrick South and his son Axel have adventures everyday and show them with the world with their YouTube channel titled "The Axel Show", which has garnered nearly 23 million views in just over a year.
Here are a couple of other key points Patrick shares in this episode.
- His definition of family-preneurship: Starting something that we were all going to do together, whether we were going to make money or not
- How instrumental his wife is to his success
- How playing with his son led to his business
- Focusing on a target audience and creating a sustainable income
- Struggling with promoting his show and at the same time encouraging creativity away from technology
- Creating a balanced perspective as a startup dad growing your business to also spending time with your family
- Steps to creating a YouTube business
Resources & References Mentioned
Direct download: PatrickSouthEdited_mixdown.lite.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am EST