Dave Sanderson is an inspirational survivor, speaker and author. His thoughts on leadership has made him a nationally sought-out speaker. On January 15th, 2009, he was the last passenger on US Airways Flight 1549, known as "The Miracle on the Hudson."
Dave shares what he learned about himself, his family, and his business, after the miracle. Here are some of the key points he touches on this episode:
- Fatherhood before and after the plane crash
- The importance of slowing down and being there for your family
- Finding that defining line between home and office
- How the "miracle on the Hudson," changed his life
- The importance of getting the right people around you and getting systems in place
- Journey through private health insurance
Resources & References Mentioned
- Dave Sanderson Speaks - Contact Dave!
- Dave Sanderson - LinkedIn
- The Fourth Turning - By William Strauss and Neil Howe
Direct download: DaveSandersonFinalEdited.lite.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am EDT