In this episode of Startup Dad HQ I chat with Rodrigo Fernandez husband and Father of one with another one on the way (Sept 2015). Rodrigo shares:
- Balancing it all with business, family, and a wife who works full-time
- When he realized he was not meant to work a 9 to 5
- How he built multiple businesses and sold them off
- How things changed once his son came into the picture
- Rearranging his work/life balance in his business by focusing on this one thing:
- Training employees- making sure instructions are clear, allow them room to grow, recognize strength and weaknesses, and train them to think on their feet.
- Why he started the Podcast "Way of the Father."
- The Pivotal point when his business finally took off
- Going through challenges and overcoming fears
- Where he sees his business in the next five years
Resources & References Mentioned
Direct download: RodrigoFernandez_Final.mp3
-- posted at: 12:42pm EDT